With more than 10 years of experience in the e-learning space and content development, VK Creative Learning (VKCL) has always believed in developing e-learning solutions which are practical, simplified in nature, and at the same time inspirational too. This belief helps us to develop academic and K-12 e-learning solutions which not only helps students to understand the concepts which are part of their curriculum but also encourages them to move beyond their conventional school textbooks. Thus, VKCL creates high end customised K-12 e-learning solutions which fulfils the necessity of our clients.
How VKCL’s academic and K-12 e-learning solutions are different from others?
For building the best quality customised K-12 e-learning solutions, we harness the capabilities of artificial intelligence, fed with complex algorithms, so that the learners are not only restricted to a particular topic of curriculum but also exposed to a wide range of applications related to it in other fields. Besides this, we incorporate crosscutting concepts, three-dimensional learning, NRC Framework, and many more methodologies. These measures ensure that students are able to explore and carry out various activities related to the taught concepts in the real world and learn from it. Additionally, these steps allow them to solve real-world problems related to the concepts.
With vastly experienced subject matter experts, multimedia specialists, creative content developers, experience graphic designers, and many more specialists in the team, we work towards a common goal to meet the expectations of our clients and create the best academic and K-12 e-learning solutions for them. We cater our e-learning services to schools, colleges, universities, institutions, and various organisations and industries.
Distinguishing features of our customised academic and K-12 e-learning solutions
- Our assessment experts give special attention to mapping of multiple taxonomies for creating customised e-learning solutions for both Indian and international global curriculum standards. This includes boards such as STATE, CBSE, ICSE, CAMBRIDGE, IGCSE, International Baccalaureate (IB), and Common Core based on US standards – be it Elementary, Middle or High School. We also specialise in developing technical and non-technical courseware from lower level to postgraduate level.
- To ensure high-quality content, we follow best in the industry content standard specifications such as SCORM (Sharable Content Object Reference Model) and AICC (Aviation Industry CBT (Computer-Based Training) Committee).
- While creating content, high attention is given to learning through exploration of the concepts and its implementation in the real world.
- Content is built in such a way that they learners are encouraged to carry out scientific enquiry and question to themselves why and how things happen around us, and involve themselves in inferential learning.
- Content is structured to push the learners to solve problems through enquiry-based systems, and follow a systematic pattern to come to a solution.
- The LMS platform and dashboard allows the learners to quickly access through a variety of content materials and find the required learning materials very easily.
- Cross mapping of knowledge of different domains of science and mathematics is incorporated in the content so that the children develop a thinking attitude like a scientist or engineer to understand, investigate and solve complex problem of real life scenarios.